Beste Powerbikes EuropaJuly 24, 2021
The 2019 RadRhino is the ultimate all-purpose L1e-A electric bike that looks like a bike and feels like a jet. Conquer challenging terrain, flatten hills, and have more fun, all for under €1,700!
The L1e-A electric bike category gives European customers all the benefits of regular ebikes but with much more power — reaching speeds up to 25 km/h and maximum continuous rated power up to 1,000W.
Key features of the 2019 RadRhino:
– Falls into the L1e-A electric bike category
– Rad Power Bikes by Kenda Juggernaut 26″ x 4″ tires with K-Shield puncture-resistant tire liner
– Powerful 750W Bafang geared hub motor
– 48V 14Ah (672Wh) Lithium-Ion battery with Samsung 35E cells, rated for 800 charge cycles
– Total Payload Capacity: 125 kg
– 25 km/h top speed
– Estimated 40-72+ km range
– Half twist throttle and intelligent 5 level pedal assist
– Full LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, and odometer
– Integrated headlight
– Front suspension fork with rebound adjustment and lockout, 80 mm of travel
– 7-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain
– 180 mm Tektro mechanical disk brakes
– Bike Weight: 32.75 kg
In many countries, L1e-A ebikes need to be registered and insured (please check your local laws and regulations for your specific situation).
Learn more at: .